In some cases, our holdings may not have the material you need. Before ordering anything via ILL, always check the SVS online catalog and the ATLA Database (for journal articles). Then check the stacks to make sure that the item is indeed unavailable at the Seminary Library. However, if another SVS patron has the book checked out, you may order a copy via ILL.
1. To request a book or article through Interlibrary loan, please fill out the form below or send an email to Matthew Garklavs.
2. Please be aware that many lending libraries can and do charge for borrowing items through ILL. Paying these charges is the responsibility of the patron making the request, not the SVS library. We will do our best to find libraries that do not charge or have lower costs
3. You will be emailed when the item arrives. Materials may be retrieved at the circulation desk.
4. Please note that ILL’s generally require at least one week for processing and delivery of items you request. Make sure you order the materials you need with the above time-frame in mind. Rush items are only at the discretion of the lending library.
5. ILL materials must be returned to the library by the date due. If the patron wishes to keep an item longer they must request a renewal in advance.